Are your carers "Registered" with The Department of Human Services so I can claim the Child Care Benefit?

A small percentage of the carers on Find A Babysitter are registered and they are identified with a purple 'R' icon on their profiles. You can also use our "advanced search" to find these carers. The carers themselves must register with the The Department of Human Services. For further information about registered care and eligibility for the Child Care Benefit please contact The Department of Human Services Child Care Benefit Website

Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.