What is a "Registered Carer"?

This is when you are "registered" with The Department of Human Services. Some families may be able to claim a benefit if they use 'registered care'. You register through The Department of Human Services and must meet certain requirements (be 18+, have a Tax File Number, meet any licensing requirements in your state). For more information call The Department of Human Services.



Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.